Pagina's

Just some random things...Taylor Swift!

So I went to the Taylor Swift concert in Amsterdam the 21st of June and it was A M A Z I N G ! ! !
I have been a huge fan of Taylor since I was ten years old so it meant a lot to me. I can tell you that it was absolutely perfect and I wish I could go back in time to go back to her concert over and over again :). Just in case you weren't convinced about her perfectness, here are some reasons why you should be:

1. She writes her own songs
Even if it is about her ex-boyfriends, she writes her songs herself, which is pretty amazing because almost everyone likes it and everyone knows it! 


2. She is super sweet to her fans! She follows them on Tumblr, sends them messages and organises secret sessions for her fans. Also, this:

''This girl went to the show alone and told Taylor about it at Loft 89 and as Taylor was leaving, she went up to the girl again and made sure the girl felt comfortable leaving alone (Taylor was like ”I watch too many crime shows.”) and then Taylor, being the amazing human being that she is, had one of her security guards accompany the girl to her car. If that doesn’t convince you about Taylor’s immense love and care for us then idk what will.''
Source: Tumblr

3 She is incredible live! In case you don't believe me, click here and skip until 1:30. (This is live during her show in Tokyo.)

4. She is so cute! Like I can't even...


5. How many times do you hear negative press about her? Well, you don't.

Why do you think Taylor Swift is amazing? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten