Pagina's

Just some random hot TV guys

Hey! I love watching series, especially when there are hot guys in it ;) So I decided to make a list of hot TV guys!

1. Tyler Blackburn
 

This PLL-hottie is absolutely my favourite! I mean, just look at this guy!


2. Ian Somerhalder
























Okay, forget what I said about Tyler Blackburn... Lol just kidding, but you have to admit this guy is HOT!

3. Grant Gustin


You may know this guy as Sebastian in Glee, but nowadays you can see him in Arrow. And we sure don't mind that ;)

4. Paul Wesley


Another actor from The Vampire Diaries. He plays the role of Stefan Salvatore, and, just like his brother, he is handsome as hell!

5. Dylan O'Brien


Dylan O'Brien a.k.a. Styles Stilinski from the TV series 'Teen Wolf' is sure as hell not that bad to look at. Actually, not at all :)

6. Julian Morris


Wren Kingston is the sexy British doctor in Radley, the institute for psychopaths in Pretty Little Liars. I don't think anyone would bother if he was your doctor, right? (Even if that means you had to volunteer to get into Radley)

7. Eric Szmanda


Greg Sanders (Crime Scene Investigation) is always funny and awkard, but also really sweet and cute! Don't you just love him!?

8. David Boreanez


I would commit a crime if he would arrest me ;)

Who am I missing? Let me know in the comments!

See you next time!

xoxo











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten